Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Acura TLX Technology V6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 15 TLX has moisture build up in the driverside headlight, anyone got one they are trying to sell?

·
Super Moderator
1,052 Posts
My 15 TLX has moisture build up in the driverside headlight, anyone got one they are trying to sell?
I'd be surprised if anyone had an inventory of select parts on hand - but you never know! Did you price one from the dealer yet?

·
Registered
2015 Acura TLX Technology V6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd be surprised if anyone had an inventory of select parts on hand - but you never know! Did you price one from the dealer yet?
Dealer is about $1200, online around $600. Just trying to see if someone might have a used one

·
Super Moderator
1,052 Posts
Dealer is about $1200, online around $600. Just trying to see if someone might have a used one
That's pretty steep! I don't blame you for asking around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering if you were able to resolve this? I am replacing a headlight assembly on my 2015 and after installation I get the "headlight problem" message, and the light does not work. I paid $600 for the tyc aftermarket product, which was listed as plug and play, but clearly it is not. Thank you

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
110 Posts
Just wondering if you were able to resolve this? I am replacing a headlight assembly on my 2015 and after installation I get the "headlight problem" message, and the light does not work. I paid $600 for the tyc aftermarket product, which was listed as plug and play, but clearly it is not. Thank you
definitely don't wanna buy aftermarket headlights for the TLX you wanna go new OEM or lightly used OEM

@901TLX I might have a driver side headlight to sell to you in about 2ish months (*probably less than that) if you're willing to wait that long. 👀

1 - 8 of 8 Posts