Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving the look of the Launch Edition cars with the special kit. Just wondering if any one knows if/when an aero kit will be available from Factory/Dealer in colors other than White/Black?

I guess as a counterpoint, will there really even be enough demand to justify?

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
I've been looking at the Acura Canada site and when you use the build and price tool, there is an option to add accessories. It seems that all of the parts of the aero kit are available as options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
The aero kit is available on any color from my knowledge. The launch kit edition is only in black or white... I don't know why though. I think its a limited time deal, especially since the price is so low.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yer launch kits are limited and I was told they only sent each dealer two each or something along those lines. So likely one in each colour

·
Registered
10 Posts
The aero kit is available on any color from my knowledge. The launch kit edition is only in black or white... I don't know why though. I think its a limited time deal, especially since the price is so low.
My dealer told me the same... all components of the Launch Kit are available individually.
When you consider the cost of adding tires for the 19" rims if purchased outside of the Launch Kit, the components separately add up to approx $7000. The $3200 cost (including installation) for the Launch Kit is GREAT value; assuming of course you care for what it offers to begin with - and are ok with white or black :)

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
....and I guess if someone does pay the full $7000 cost for the package, what's another few dollars to get it painted to match if the car is something other than black or white.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts