Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm really doubtful we will see the TLX this year. I'm thinking middle of 2015. Acura is really tightlipped in general, so who really knows?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Are there any updates on the TLX release date yet? Are we going to be waiting all the way till 2015, or is it possible that we will see it in 2014?

Any new news would be great.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Are there any updates on the TLX release date yet? Are we going to be waiting all the way till 2015, or is it possible that we will see it in 2014?

Any new news would be great.
Im keeping my fingers crossed for some news at the 2014 NAIAS show. If it's going to be a 2015 model we should at least get to see something then

·
Registered
251 Posts
Acura is notorious for holding its cards close to the chest. A glimpse at what is going on with the TLX would really renew interest in the vehicle.

Do you think that the TLX has a chance of selling well and helping out Acura. I bet that Acura realizes that they have to really pick it up with their new models if they are going to compete with Infiniti and Lexus, let alone the Germans and Cadillac.

·
Registered
339 Posts
We have already seen spy shots.

I would expect teasers the end of this year or early next year.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Its easy to see what the TLX is going to look like, if you have the right kind of eyes...

Under this

Is this..

with this kind of face..

·
Registered
339 Posts
well the shape of the car isn't going to be anything drastic.

I mean it even looks like an existing TL.

Its the subtle curves, lights, etc

That kind of stuff we don't know yet.

·
Registered
727 Posts
well the shape of the car isn't going to be anything drastic.

I mean it even looks like an existing TL.

Its the subtle curves, lights, etc

That kind of stuff we don't know yet.
might be good if we can find out if they used the same platform. some car makers do this when moving from generation to generation. if that's the case I can see why it might also look like the current model

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm expecting the TLX has pretty much the same lines as the Accord just with Jewel eye headlights and maybe something similar to this out back

Hope the jewel eyes are thin, hate how bulky the front of that Accord looks

·
Registered
228 Posts
At this point I feel like the TLX may never break cover. Acura is hiding it away for some unknown reason. Acura must say something about it soon. A teaser, or an indication of when it will be debuting, maybe some promo shots? My patience is wearing thin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
These pics allow more patience than enthusiasm; five Acuras in a row it may be time for a change; the reliability has made me stay; every so often I tempt myself and drive a Beemer; but, then reflect back to my first one and the misery when it broke; several friends have migrated to Acura for similar reasons. I've noticed the longer warranties that BMW still provides; there is a reason.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.