Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an insight on when is the AWD version suppose to start coming in? I pre-ordered it & was trying to get a feel for when it might come in (of course I'm impatient now LoL).

·
Registered
134 Posts
My dealer told me late October for mine and gave me a lease extension to that point....we'll see.

·
Registered
168 Posts
In Canada there is a promotion that if you register before August 20 and take delivery before October 31, you can get two years of complimentary maintenance. I e was concerned about getting my new SH-AWD on time, so got assurance of an extension in case it is not delivered by then.

·
Registered
317 Posts
In Canada there is a promotion that if you register before August 20 and take delivery before October 31, you can get two years of complimentary maintenance. I e was concerned about getting my new SH-AWD on time, so got assurance of an extension in case it is not delivered by then.
Awesome, that's great of them to do that.
2 years of free maintenance is a good amount, some people should even try to negotiate 1 more year of free maintenance.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I got the same deal. I have the same concerns as you, I really hope they can deliver before October 31st..

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got the same deal. I have the same concerns as you, I really hope they can deliver before October 31st..
Obviously, we want our cars ASAP.

I got it in writing that if I ordered before the 20th of August, and Acura couldn't deliver what I ordered by their own deadline, they would honour the offer for me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I spoke to my sales guy & he said the cars (AWD) are in production and since I'm the first one to order it at their dealership they'll try to locate one & get it for me as soon as they can. They were going up the latter to get more info too.

Now we just wait impatiently for that phone call LoL!

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
The dealer in Ottawa told me that the people who have preordered the AWD should start seeing them in October. The rest should start coming in November. It sounds like all the dealers are saying the same thing. Must be true......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
134 Posts
You're probably right, getting detailed info from Acura is like sucking cement through a straw, but I remain hopeful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was at the dealer yesterday- One salesman told me Oct, another said DEC!! Neither one was familiar with what Torque News said.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
I was at the dealer yesterday- One salesman told me Oct, another said DEC!! Neither one was familiar with what Torque News said.

Acura dealers don't always get the news themselves. Best to ask around. Hopefully others in the forum can let you know when they see them. I would think October. December is too long to wait.:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just called my dealer & still no information on when the AWD version would go into production.
I also called the Acura Client Relations Department to complain about the no information for those who have been waiting for the AWD. The lady I spoke to said they don't have the ETA (and that it also is a proprietary information) so I told her we should be compensated for being kept in the dark. She put me on hold, bur came back on line empty handed. I told her I expected more from a luxury brand as Acura is claiming to be & that she should let her superiors know I will share my experience with the rest of the Acura fans.

So guys, please call the Acura Client Relations Department 1-800-382-2238, option 6 to voice your dissatisfaction & demand some kind of a compensation (just like I did). They do make notes & the more complaints the better chance of some recognition for the loyal Acura fans/owners.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.