Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have decided to get the 19inch TSW nurburgring for my Bellanova white TLX, I have two color choices bronze and gunmetal. Which one do you guys think will look better??

or

I should get an 18inch upgrade offered by Acura?

Thank you in advance!!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have decided to get the 19inch TSW nurburgring for my Bellanova white TLX, I have two color choices bronze and gunmetal. Which one do you guys think will look better??

or

I should get an 18inch upgrade offered by Acura?

Thank you in advance!!
I heard good things about TSX wheels - and between the two think the gunmetal looks better. I have the 18" Acura wheels with upgraded Michelin Pilot A/S 3's and have been so happy with the improved handling, I have had 2nd thoughts about going to the 19's.

The other 19's you might want to look at are:

Honda Factory Performance (HFP) 08W19-T3L-100 which is very nice. Also note that the HFP sticker is removable. (Online these are between $250 and $265 from online Honda dealers like College Hills Honda) These are very comparable to the Acura 19" wheel for about half the price and I suspect are made by the same manufacturer as the similar Acura 19" wheel. Enkei Raijin and Oz Italia 150 are also good and both of those are available on Tire Rack. In all cases, you would need to swap the Acura original TPMS sensors to the new wheels or buy new ones. If you buy new Acura 18's or 19's, they usually come with the TPMS with them otherwise they are about $40 each.

I also have the Bellanova white TLX (V6 SH) - Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Buddy,

Thank you for the reply, do you mind sharing a picture of your TLX with 18 inch? I was actually thinking O.Z. Italia or O.Z Granturismo LM both had great reviews online.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here are pictures of mine with the Acura 18" wheels and the Michelin A/S'3's

I had some pics close up of the wheels, but there is some glare and focus wasn't perfect.

They look good up close and from a distance.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think those look really good man, I think I might as well get them. Thank you for your input man!

·
Registered
110 Posts
What size are those Michelin?
Mine are 225/50R18 same as the OEM tire size. They stick like glue and TLX drives like a different car with them compared to the OEM Goodyears. Highly recommended if you don't need dedicated winter tires.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I vote for gunmetal!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts