Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase (cash, no trade) a 2019 CPO V6 A-spec at the end of the year with around 5,000 miles. Current prices range from $32,000-$37,000 around the Philadelphia tri-state region. CarGurus puts a NEW 2019 at $31,000 for a great price (tough to find this car new, however). What would the group recommend I offer for a CPO?

·
487 Posts
Have you gone to KBB.com to see what others are paying in your area? You should be able to get the range of what people have been paying for that specific year and model. And $31,000 for a new 2019? Seriously, a V6 A-Spec? That's a great deal!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most of the decommissioned loaners with 5K miles at the acura dealers in my area are going for around 35K. I'm in Northern VA. I've been shopping for one as well.
Did you purchase a vehicle yet? There have been a few 2019 V6 FWD A-Spec decommissioned loaners that have sold between 31K-32K around here since October. I haven't found the right combo of color, mileage and price yet. Maybe more will be released in December or a new incentive will be offered by Acura for a new model? The "S" is coming out next year, so I would hope that some deals could be made at the end of December 🤞

·
Registered
2 Posts
Haven't purchased yet. My lease is not up on my 17 Accord yet. Was considering trading in the Accord but the dealer offered me lower than the payoff. It only has 12K miles on it. They low balled me on my trade and were asking 38K for the Acura. My trade was easily worth 17-19K. Like yourself, I'm looking for the exact color combo, black on black A-Spec sh-awd V6. I'll keep looking. Also, I'm not too sure if I really want a car that was used as a loaner car at the dealer which most likely was dogged by numerous people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts