Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I use that screen all the time...

But I probably can't tell you exactly how I find it.

I think that when I am listening to any particular audio source, that screen has a button that says "source". When I push it, this is the screen that I get, and I just touch the different source I want.

This is how I toggle among AM and FM and my HDD.

(am I missing something here?)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Specifically i am referring to the top screen. I know the source screen, but it didnt look like that i dont think. Will check tomorrow

Bottom screen is 'normal' i think

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Specifically i am referring to the top screen. I know the source screen, but it didnt look like that i dont think. Will check tomorrow

Bottom screen is 'normal' i think
Correct. The top screen is the one I am not familiar with...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I believe that is just the transition screen between any of the 4 upper screen buttons located across the center console dial. The buttons that read Nav, Phone, Info and Audio. It just comes up when you move from one screen to another but doesn't stay more than a few seconds.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe that is just the transition screen between any of the 4 upper screen buttons located across the center console dial. The buttons that read Nav, Phone, Info and Audio. It just comes up when you move from one screen to another but doesn't stay more than a few seconds.
I have never seen it before..when switching. I wonder if this is a setting somewhere?

I saw this in a review for the MDX, and thought it was just because of the different model.

Off to go play with settings!

>:D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. I can't find anything. Does anyone else see this screen in their TLX (the top screen).

·
Super Moderator
1,067 Posts
I've never seen it either. I thought I may have seen it in an Accord (Touring). As mentioned above, it may be from the previous software version.

On a side note: I really like the depth that Alex does on his reviews.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ugpo is right, it comes up for a couple/few seconds when you press one of those 4 buttons. In the picture, the info button has been placed, leading to the trip computer, for example.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ugpo is right, it comes up for a couple/few seconds when you press one of those 4 buttons. In the picture, the info button has been placed, leading to the trip computer, for example.
Aha! It must a Canadian thing only. All forums users that see it live in Canada. I don't think it is on US models.

Reactions: Nascart

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just tried to push the hard buttons and this screen was not showing.... Canadian version also. (sure it is not an import, I can open/close it from rear doors, I have all seats and steering wheel heated, remote start...) Dealer said I have all updates.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.