Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
is that car for a different market from north america? i noticed there was no amber in the front turn signals.
the buttons on the seat could be for a lumber support perhaps.

did anyone else notice those slots in the rear doors? window shades?

the chrome door trim is a bit too much for my taste.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that car for a different market from north america? i noticed there was no amber in the front turn signals.

did anyone else notice those slots in the rear doors? window shades?

the chrome door trim is a bit too much for my taste.
Yes, different market. China possibly. I didn't notice the rear shades!

So.. China > Canada > USA in options.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those buttons are the passenger seat controls. See the similar design from the 2015 Honda Spirior here:

I'm not sure why they're moved to the left side (or if they're in addition to existing right-side controls).

·
Premium Member
4,825 Posts
Those buttons are the passenger seat controls. See the similar design from the 2015 Honda Spirior here:

I'm not sure why they're moved to the left side (or if they're in addition to existing right-side controls).
I think it's just for the driver to move the seat if needed as @Wes Beard suggested. I like the idea actually.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Maybe for the driver to move the passenger seat easily? I am kind of liking the chrome with the side skirts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejDac1q0nhw
activates passenger seat ejection
:)

I like the chrome -- wonder if they'll offer that as an accessory for us 2015'ers

not a fan of the giant red hazard light -- if you're going to make something so boldly red like that, it should be something cool like launch control or super mega ultra sport plus IDS mode

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think it's just for the driver to move the seat if needed as @Wes Beard suggested. I like the idea actually.
Given the prevalence of hiring chauffeurs in Asia, it might be so that the owner riding in the back seat can adjust the passenger seat out of their way

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
activates passenger seat ejection
:)

I like the chrome -- wonder if they'll offer that as an accessory for us 2015'ers

not a fan of the giant red hazard light -- if you're going to make something so boldly red like that, it should be something cool like launch control or super mega ultra sport plus IDS mode

Already offered! :)

Acura online store : 2015 TLX CHROME DOOR TRIM=

·
Registered
979 Posts
Given the prevalence of hiring chauffeurs in Asia, it might be so that the owner riding in the back seat can adjust the passenger seat out of their way
that would be super useful for people with kids with car seats in the back on the side. i know a few times i've had to reach alllll the way over to put the seat forward to get the back of the seat out of the kids face.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts