Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm still on the fence when it comes to choosing rims.
The standard 18", they seem to be like a gunmetal colour, I actually find them nicer then the 19" that we can get as an option or even the 18" chrome looking ones which are UGLY.

I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is. What do you find it the nicest exterior colour/rim combination...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not really digging any of the rim to be honest. And the upgrades are pricey, esp when changing size and factoring in tires too. Would hope that Acura will see comments and add a few options (I know....not likely). Not a fan of dropping $1500 - $2000 just to change rims....heck, for that money I could buy a BMW or Audi and that would cover half of my first repair!

·
Registered
423 Posts
That second image has been photo shopped, that was one of those pics from the a few months back when they were road testing.
So those rims haven't graced the TLX...yet.

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
Hey guys, I'm still on the fence when it comes to choosing rims.
The standard 18", they seem to be like a gunmetal colour, I actually find them nicer then the 19" that we can get as an option or even the 18" chrome looking ones which are UGLY.

I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is. What do you find it the nicest exterior colour/rim combination...
I will go with the standard RIMs. Too bad Tech Package doesn't have Tech Rims; whatever that would look like. I figure any color combination would go but silver would be over doing it with the chrome and gunmetal rims. But everybody has an opinion.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will go with the standard RIMs. Too bad Tech Package doesn't have Tech Rims; whatever that would look like. I figure any color combination would go but silver would be over doing it with the chrome and gunmetal rims. But everybody has an opinion.
I'm looking at going with the Black Pearl colour, 18" gunmetal rims, and I was thinking adding some chrome trim at the bottom of the doors. What do you think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts