Acura TLX Forum banner
341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Appreciate the kind words!

As far as I know only the 2021 A-Specs have the red stitching. I bought the wrap kit from here:

Hope that helps!
Very helpful fam, thanks! I misunderstood what you'd done at first; I thought you'd swapped in an A-spec wheel, but I realize now you have an A-spec trim already, correct? Anyway, that wrap looks like a factory finish, good job.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Been a minute since I posted anything here, but I got my tail lights wrapped yesterday:
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

I'm embarrassed by how dirty it looks in the before pic, but the weather has been uncooperative for washing lately. Took both pics at the installer, happened to rain right at the end. Very happy with how it turned out. I went with the medium of their three options.

Surely tail light visibility must be less, because how could it not be. But, I can't tell the difference. Been seeing some wrapped tai lights lately that were hella dark, but I had not problem seeing them when the lit up. Gave me confidence to get my own done.

·
Registered
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
229 Posts
Been a minute since I posted anything here, but I got my tail lights wrapped yesterday:
View attachment 26582 View attachment 26583

I'm embarrassed by how dirty it looks in the before pic, but the weather has been uncooperative for washing lately. Took both pics at the installer, happened to rain right at the end. Very happy with how it turned out. I went with the medium of their three options.

Surely tail light visibility must be less, because how could it not be. But, I can't tell the difference. Been seeing some wrapped tai lights lately that were hella dark, but I had not problem seeing them when the lit up. Gave me confidence to get my own done.
Looks good and your rear bumper conversion is coming along nicely!!

341 - 345 of 345 Posts