Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pictures of the weathertech floor mats, got grey to match my interior. They fit SO well, worth the price tag.

Also put in the back seat covers, they fit pretty good, if I took my time I could of done a better job but I am happy with them.

Got some other things coming: Painting the calipers blue, plastidip the grille (with glossifier), valve stem covers with blue Acura logos, chrome license plate holder and that will be it for a while.

Before getting these: #08W18-TZ3-200

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
oh i was wondering if you can install a car seat with the OEM seat covers, i think i'll grab one but does it fit any tighter on the bottom of the seat?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
yes i think you can install car seats, at least there are cut outs in the cover for what appears to be for that reason.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Yes yes now the kids can look good in the TLX safely and enjoy the TLX :) (I am beyond that stage now... approaching, can I drive the TLX... "Heavens NO!"

·
Registered
228 Posts
The little valve cap looks great. It's one of those things that you don't see that often but when someone does notice it is quite impressive. You're right, it is the little things.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This question is in no way intended to be rude.... but what is the point of the rear seat covers? The beauty of leather/leatherette is that you can just wipe them down with a microfiber cloth to clean them. And if heat is an issue, why not just tint the car?

·
Registered
39 Posts
No I don't. But, leather/leatherette is much easier to clean than neoprene seat covers. I could understand if the seats were cloth, then they would be useful... but not really with leather

·
Registered
10 Posts
Like the profile picture Mike...Stone, right?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea I have kids, figure the cover would be easier to clean, take the hit of spilled drinks or crumbs. Yea its the stone brewing out of sd, ca. Great beer. I am working on calipers right now

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Plastidip front chrome (came out fine for first time, applied gloss too, like it because I can go back to chrome easily)

Painted front calipers with VHT caliper paint, brushed with water, then brake cleaner, couple coats.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
No I don't. But, leather/leatherette is much easier to clean than neoprene seat covers. I could understand if the seats were cloth, then they would be useful... but not really with leather
it helps because when you tighten down a car seat it creases the leather, i got a seat protector thing that makes it flatter so it doesn't crease the seat but another layer from the seat cover wouldn't make it do it at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Plastidip front chrome (came out fine for first time, applied gloss too, like it because I can go back to chrome easily)

Painted front calipers with VHT caliper paint, brushed with water, then brake cleaner, couple coats.
Did you just paint the stock calipers? They look great!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Love weathertechs. My kids beat the **** out of our van, and our weathertechs are the only thing saving it.

Call me a snob, but I wanted the matching TLX slush mats for the Acura. Just personal preference. Those look really nice though!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts