Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
It's about time, fortuantely they had a better turn around time with the TLX than with other vehicles i have tried to order for (mine and friends/family)

they definitely couldn't be late to the game with this high-volume acura.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I put the Acura ones on my Amazon wishlist...and I think someone got them for me but I won't know until next week. They don't offer as much protection as the WeatherTech ones but they are a little less @ $130 shipped vs ~$200 shipped for the WeatherTech ones.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ordered the FWD black ones by mistake - should be delivered today. If anyone is interested (needs FWD version) Weathertech part number 447341 in black - send me a message. Mine were 127.95 with shipping and I am southern IN near Louisville metro area. These are the front only, not the rear. I have the rubber Acura mats and will use them instead.

Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks for the fit info regarding the FWD fitting in the AWD.

I have the weathertechs in my TL, but I am only using them for passenger front, and the rear. For the driver's side, I didn't like the weathertech for driver side because if it was rainy or wet my foot would slip to easily and I just put the original Acura mat in that spot. Sounds strange - but just a matter of preference.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the fit info regarding the FWD fitting in the AWD.

I have the weathertechs in my TL, but I am only using them for passenger front, and the rear. For the driver's side, I didn't like the weathertech for driver side because if it was rainy or wet my foot would slip to easily and I just put the original Acura mat in that spot. Sounds strange - but just a matter of preference.
sounds like an area they can improve on maybe with grips that don't allow shoes to slip and something that works well with how liquid gathers their.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone received their AWD Weathertechs? I placed my order on Dec 30, but haven't received any shipping information. I called customer service and they said it's on backorder....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to follow up on this, my Weathertechs shipped last night (from Burlington) and were delivered to me this morning via Purolator. I'll be installing them tonight.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.