Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
It's about time, fortuantely they had a better turn around time with the TLX than with other vehicles i have tried to order for (mine and friends/family)

they definitely couldn't be late to the game with this high-volume acura.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I put the Acura ones on my Amazon wishlist...and I think someone got them for me but I won't know until next week. They don't offer as much protection as the WeatherTech ones but they are a little less @ $130 shipped vs ~$200 shipped for the WeatherTech ones.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ordered the FWD black ones by mistake - should be delivered today. If anyone is interested (needs FWD version) Weathertech part number 447341 in black - send me a message. Mine were 127.95 with shipping and I am southern IN near Louisville metro area. These are the front only, not the rear. I have the rubber Acura mats and will use them instead.

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a SH-AWD and ordered the 2wd ones and they fit fine , is there a difference ? I had my old TSX rubbers and the rear ones fit perfect. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks for the fit info regarding the FWD fitting in the AWD.

I have the weathertechs in my TL, but I am only using them for passenger front, and the rear. For the driver's side, I didn't like the weathertech for driver side because if it was rainy or wet my foot would slip to easily and I just put the original Acura mat in that spot. Sounds strange - but just a matter of preference.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the fit info regarding the FWD fitting in the AWD.

I have the weathertechs in my TL, but I am only using them for passenger front, and the rear. For the driver's side, I didn't like the weathertech for driver side because if it was rainy or wet my foot would slip to easily and I just put the original Acura mat in that spot. Sounds strange - but just a matter of preference.
sounds like an area they can improve on maybe with grips that don't allow shoes to slip and something that works well with how liquid gathers their.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone received their AWD Weathertechs? I placed my order on Dec 30, but haven't received any shipping information. I called customer service and they said it's on backorder....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone received their AWD Weathertechs? I placed my order on Dec 30, but haven't received any shipping information. I called customer service and they said it's on backorder....
I received mine about a week after I ordered them. I ordered gray. Now if my car were delivered so I could install them, I would be a very happy guy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to follow up on this, my Weathertechs shipped last night (from Burlington) and were delivered to me this morning via Purolator. I'll be installing them tonight.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Got mine yesterday. Fits perfectly!
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post.

Glad to see you got your mats.

What are you driving?

Tell us more. Possibly in the New Owner's Section? :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts