Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 2018 TLX there was only 1 issue with the whole car. The 2 buttons are worn out(see pictures.) I literally look at it everyday wishing I could get it fixed. I know it's a minor thing, but it bugs the hell out of me! I contacted Acura relations and they said sorry too bad. Let it be noted when headlights are on it looks good as new(see pictures.) Someone out there has a solution right?

Attachments

· Super Moderator
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
356 Posts
When I bought my 2018 TLX there was only 1 issue with the whole car. The 2 buttons are worn out(see pictures.) I literally look at it everyday wishing I could get it fixed. I know it's a minor thing, but it bugs the hell out of me! I contacted Acura relations and they said sorry too bad. Let it be noted when headlights are on it looks good as new(see pictures.) Someone out there has a solution right?
I thought I was the only one that is slightly bothered by the electronic gear selector labels fading out, I hope someone answers cause my first inclination was to paint the faded part white again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts