Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the idea of the system, when it works!

I just wish there was a training mode available. Say if your car has been used by different salespeople for test drives, had different perspective customer trying the system, and for new owners. So the system can learn your voice intonations.

And have it for driver 1 & 2.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I love the idea of the system, when it works!

I just wish there was a training mode available. Say if your car has been used by different salespeople for test drives, had different perspective customer trying the system, and for new owners. So the system can learn your voice intonations.

And have it for driver 1 & 2.
I remember reading something a long time ago that you can delete a voice file so you can start from scratch. It's sort of a sound cache file. Maybe you can look into that deeper. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that is related to the Phonebook HF Voice Tags, not the system as a whole. Especially for the navigation system, which has a very hard time understanding simple commands.

Example - reviews that say voice recognition are not ready for prime time , when they only have the car for a week and they are probably the um-teenth person to review that particular vin#.

If the reviews could run a voice recognition training module before reviewing that system. I'm sure the accuracy would be extremely high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts