Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drive a 2015 TLX tech V6.9 speed
It has a very annoynnig vibration just before it up shifts particularly from 5 to 6 to 7 gears..less noticeable above that?Any news or bulletins from Acura about a fix?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am getting the exact issue but my annoying vibrations are happening at shifts going up from 2 through 9 gears. I have brought this to the dealership and they told me this is how it drives and went on to tell me that these were the sweet spots. I am so irritated with this issue and please keep me informed if you get any updates. I will also if I hear anything else. I am glad to see that there is another issue like mine.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have not experienced any vibrations in any of the gears, but I have the rough 2nd to 3rd shift that I'm hoping will smooth out over time.

Do you get the vibrations in all of the transmission modes? e.g. Econ, Norm, Sport, Sport+

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have not experienced any vibrations in any of the gears, but I have the rough 2nd to 3rd shift that I'm hoping will smooth out over time.
Same smallish 'bump' in the 2-3 shift when accelerating, only driving in Sport mode right now.

I have to say the tranny 'seems' to be getting smoother with time, if it is actually learning. Or I am getting used to it...

But no vibrations on mine so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts