Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2020 TLX V6 A-Spec SH-AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to remove the upper trunk liner to access the underside of the rear deck. Have a rattle, and dealer checked that everything on the deck was secure added foam but rattle's still there. Thinking I'll DynaMat the underside of the deck since access should be easier and less to break than access from the top. I can't figure out how to remove the liner.

Rick S.
2020 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD

· Registered
2020 TLX V6 A-Spec SH-AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, the figure shows how to remove the fasteners for the back of the trim panel but not how to remove the panel. The following figures show the panel already removed. I assume it just pulls out with no other fasteners to remove.

· Registered
5 Posts
Looking to remove the upper trunk liner to access the underside of the rear deck. Have a rattle, and dealer checked that everything on the deck was secure added foam but rattle's still there. Thinking I'll DynaMat the underside of the deck since access should be easier and less to break than access from the top. I can't figure out how to remove the liner.

Rick S.
2020 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I'm curious how this turns out, please keep up updated. I'd love to get rid of my rattle too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts