Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 TLX Type S
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone doing with their Type S mileage? I'm getting 16.4 which is a lot less than the blended 19 advertised. I only have 1300 miles on the car, so I'm not sure if something happens with the computer to adjust that as we go.

·
Registered
2022 TLX Type S
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am getting 19.5 to 24 mpg. Most around town cruising is in Comfort Mode and I just baby the throttle. However, Sport mode is a LOT of fun and extended use of it puts me below 19.
That makes sense. Drive it like a sedan, get better mileage. Drive it like a sports car, drink that fuel. :D

·
Registered
2021 TLX Type S
50 Posts
Mine is @ 7K miles I do mostly highway, 20% of my driving is over 80mph I get 20.1mph according to the vehicle and 20.44 according to the actual fuel used. I avoid city traffic like plague.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 5k on my 2021 type S. Driving it in sport mode 90% of the time. I have no idea what mileage I am getting and likely chugging gas. Having so much fun........

I do know it is getting much better than my supercharged land rover sport v8 that I traded in. Plus the tank fill up is 40% less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts