Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
By law, no one can deny warranty service unless they can prove whatever problem you have is a consequence of the mods you've made.
Not by Canadian law, you notice he lives in Canada, Magnusen-Moss Act is a US law only! Secondly I hear your rebuttal all the time. Unfortunately it costs to hire a lawyer and fight it! Meanwhile the car is laid up for for as long as the litigation takes!

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX Type-S
2 Posts
I'm not sure about specific performance parts, but my salesman did tell me that Acura is going to release a tuning kit for the Type-S. He says that the turbo is throttled way down and tuning it should get the car closer to 400HP! I can't wait.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not sure about specific performance parts, but my salesman did tell me that Acura is going to release a tuning kit for the Type-S. He says that the turbo is throttled way down and tuning it should get the car closer to 400HP! I can't wait.
What dealship told you this. And did they say when. Doesn’t seem very acura like but that would be Awesome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, man do you know when are they going to release a tuning Kit or any performance parts for the Type S? Just looking for information.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts