Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 TLX Type-S Apex Blue Perl, Red Interior
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...And part of solving problems is to acknowlege said problem(s).

My problem is that I've had my Type-S for about 2 months, but have over 6K miles on it. I may be having way too much fun, or finding any excuse to drive it...
Any other addicts in here?

·
Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
114 Posts
...And part of solving problems is to acknowleged said problem(s).

My problem is that I've had my Type-S for about 2 months, but have over 6K miles on it. I may be having way too much fun, or finding any excuse to drive it...
Any other addicts in here?
This is a very good question. I got my two months ago but someone hit my car and one month in the shop. I already pass 5000 miles. One time I drove to Philadelphia forget something I drove right back to Leesburg VA. Yes you are normal that love to drive your Type S. Same here 😂😂😂

·
Super Moderator
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
278 Posts
This is a very good question. I got my two months ago but someone hit my car and one month in the shop. I already pass 5000 miles. One time I drove to Philadelphia forget something I drove right back to Leesburg VA. Yes you are normal that love to drive your Type S. Same here 😂😂😂
I be in that area sometimes maybe I’ll see you out there one day or something. 😎

·
Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
114 Posts
Yes sure, I always free. That is a good idea, hope more people can show up.
I got a question, on my dashboard maintenance information stated my engine oil life 60% B1. Does that mean I should schedule maintenance. It just barely 5100 miles. My dealer recommended 7500 miles, any idea?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts