Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had nothing but good experiences with the 2010 TL SHAWD tech. package. The car could pass anything on the road... but a gas station. The safety features with the 2015 Advanced package presented a good reason to upgrade.
In November, I went back to Apple Acura in York PA. (where I made the original purchase) I found the same sales person, Greg Kohr, who took the time to explain the new features and let me drive the PAWS model (there were no SHAWD on the lot). I had to wait two weeks, but glad I did.

·
Registered
260 Posts
So you are happy with your purchase in the end then? That's good. Welcome to the forum. There are great members here so if you have any questions then let us know.

Cheers!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I had nothing but good experiences with the 2010 TL SHAWD tech. package. The car could pass anything on the road... but a gas station. The safety features with the 2015 Advanced package presented a good reason to upgrade.
In November, I went back to Apple Acura in York PA. (where I made the original purchase) I found the same sales person, Greg Kohr, who took the time to explain the new features and let me drive the PAWS model (there were no SHAWD on the lot). I had to wait two weeks, but glad I did.
Welcome to the Forum! Sorry I missed your first post.

Congratulations on your latest acquisition.

What color combo did you get?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.