Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had nothing but good experiences with the 2010 TL SHAWD tech. package. The car could pass anything on the road... but a gas station. The safety features with the 2015 Advanced package presented a good reason to upgrade.
In November, I went back to Apple Acura in York PA. (where I made the original purchase) I found the same sales person, Greg Kohr, who took the time to explain the new features and let me drive the PAWS model (there were no SHAWD on the lot). I had to wait two weeks, but glad I did.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I had nothing but good experiences with the 2010 TL SHAWD tech. package. The car could pass anything on the road... but a gas station. The safety features with the 2015 Advanced package presented a good reason to upgrade.
In November, I went back to Apple Acura in York PA. (where I made the original purchase) I found the same sales person, Greg Kohr, who took the time to explain the new features and let me drive the PAWS model (there were no SHAWD on the lot). I had to wait two weeks, but glad I did.
Welcome to the Forum! Sorry I missed your first post.

Congratulations on your latest acquisition.

What color combo did you get?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.