Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone that received their TLX, receive information in the mail concerning Acura Roadside Assistance? I am still waiting, but it just been over two weeks.

The salesman did tell me the difference in the two call buttons on the top console.

LINK is for Acura Roadside Assistance and the additional "OnStar-like" services, if you paid for it.

ASSIST is for 911 related calls. I think I read somewhere that if we get in a crash, 911 is called immediately. Using ASSIST is another way to reach 911 but over satellite. The ASSIST has a clear cover that prevents the ASSIST button from being pushed by mistake.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I received my info packet this week. It contains the roadside assistance cards and info on what is covered. They are the same cards I received with previous Acuras.

However I am still waiting for my second month payment gift card from the Acura advantage deal. I will give Acura a call tomorrow to find out the status.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received my info packet this week. It contains the roadside assistance cards and info on what is covered. They are the same cards I received with previous Acuras.

However I am still waiting for my second month payment gift card from the Acura advantage deal. I will give Acura a call tomorrow to find out the status.
Thanks!

How long did you have to wait for the roadside assistance info?

I heard the debit card takes about a month to arrive. I already got next month's bill.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks!

How long did you have to wait for the roadside assistance info?

I heard the debit card takes about a month to arrive. I already got next month's bill.
I took delivery the end of August, so about 5 weeks.

I already paid the first bill. I am hoping any day now on the gift card.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts