Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, first post but I have been hanging around since 11/14. So far we love the car no issues at all. We have been Honda, Acura most of our married life. From a 1980 Honda Accord to 2014 Pilot and an Acura Legend with many more in between.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the car as much as I do.

What model did you get? What colour? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome! Honda and Acura have come a long way in those years :). I remember my '82 blue Prelude...

Reactions: typeess

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the Tech package V6 SHawd, not sure of the paint name but it is the white pearl. No pics yet but will have some soon

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome! Honda and Acura have come a long way in those years :). I remember my '82 blue Prelude...
Now that is a real classic, up until when did you have it? I hope you got to see it age well enough.

It's just too bad seeing a Prelude from that generation is very, very rare, even when it comes to owners that post about them online!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone, first post but I have been hanging around since 11/14. So far we love the car no issues at all. We have been Honda, Acura most of our married life. From a 1980 Honda Accord to 2014 Pilot and an Acura Legend with many more in between.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post.

Glad to see other members welcoming you.
Gee a 1980 Accord. I started on a 1984 Accord. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.