Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my TLX last August. One of the first sales of this model. There was an update to the Multi Use Display ODMD for early models. Most of the people in this forum must already know about this, but for those that may not, there was an update available since last November. It took much of a day to install, but it works great. Any TLX built later than mine came with the update in place. If you have an early model, take time to get this update. You will be pleased.

·
Super Moderator
1,007 Posts
I purchased my TLX last August. One of the first sales of this model. There was an update to the Multi Use Display ODMD for early models. Most of the people in this forum must already know about this, but for those that may not, there was an update available since last November. It took much of a day to install, but it works great. Any TLX built later than mine came with the update in place. If you have an early model, take time to get this update. You will be pleased.
You can see that TSB here

I am picking up my TLX later today and already have checked that it has that update.

Glad it worked out for you.

Now looking for a Navi update to allow the passenger to enter in destinations! (wishful thinking:D)

·
Registered
666 Posts
fromph: Why are you trying to raise my blood pressure. Information on this has been provide in the TSB thread and other associated posts.

This update may be available to all US owners, but it has not been announced or made available in Canada. More recently manufactured Canadian models may have it, but it is not available for us early adopters, and may never be.

Time to go and have a strong drink and try and calm down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.