Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Found 'em!

Take a look at these spy shots. The car is pretty covered up, but something is better than nothing.

The TLX is supposed to be smaller in size than the TL. Rumor has it that the TLX will opt for smoother edges than the TL.

·
Registered
317 Posts
thanks for posting those pictures i wonder in what ways the design will differ from the RLX. so far it seems it wont be significantly different. the wheels actually seem RLX-like

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very hard to tell that it's a TLX. Even an Acura.

Some reading to do
2015 Acura TLX Spy Photos – Future Cars – Car and Driver

Again not much information. Photos don't really reveal much.

Lots of rumors suggest carry over technology from the RLX.

I am very interested to know if they will still offer the TLX in FWD and if the 3.5L will still exist without hybrid motors.
I though the front end shots made it obvious it's an acura.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the fact that its uber cammoed is a good sign we'll be seeing the finished TLX soon, probably debut as an early 2015 model in 2Q 2014, which means well probably see a finished TLX sometime before new year.

·
Registered
18 Posts
the fact that its uber cammoed is a good sign we'll be seeing the finished TLX soon, probably debut as an early 2015 model in 2Q 2014, which means well probably see a finished TLX sometime before new year.

I think somewhere mentioned it's supposed to make it's global debut at the next Detroit Show, can't wait for that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts