Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

New to the community here. Recently picked up a TLX 2020 Tech-Aspec SH-AWD. Was wondering if anyone knows where I can pickup a complete splitter kit, lips, side skirts, rear, etc. In Canada? Any advice or help would be much appreciated, thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Welcome. Congratulations on the new car. Unfortunately there aren’t too many online Acura parts retailers in Canada like there are in the US. You may be stuck going through the dealer. There is quite a bit of markup on accessories so you may be able to get a deal through your parts dept.

·
Registered
2016 I4 Tech - Fathom Blue Pearl w/ chrome trim blackouts, Enkie Vulcan wheels, remote start & more
339 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much guys! Really appreciate all the replies and advice :)

I found that theres a shop called Ventus Autoworks located in Toronto that also has splitter kits. I might check it out, I wonder how the two kits differ between eachother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys!

New to the community here. Recently picked up a TLX 2020 Tech-Aspec SH-AWD. Was wondering if anyone knows where I can pickup a complete splitter kit, lips, side skirts, rear, etc. In Canada? Any advice or help would be much appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine on ebay for the TLX all around it will come up as universal , i ordered the front and rear canards seperate on ebay as well hope you find

1 - 8 of 8 Posts