Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has happened a few times now after a remote start The car door will not open by either touching the handle or pressing the unlock button on the key FOB. I'm locked out and the car is running!
3rd I have to use the manual key to get in. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, most likely a software glitch. Dealer looked at me like I was crazy when I described it. Turning it off with the key FOB still leaves me locked out. Only way in is to use the mechanical key. Guess I will have to live with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just fyi....the app workaround only works if remote start is enabled in the app! Mine expired after 6 months and I elected not to renew it. Seemed like a lot of money to be able to remote start the car. Only workaround for me is the mechanical key to get in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good afternoon,

I have noticed this problem as well, with my 2021 TLX. We have also had customers at the dealership come in with this concern. I am working with Acura/Acuralink with this problem. I will keep everyone posted as we learn more. Also does this happen when you remote start via Acuralink???
It's happened to me using both Acuralink and the key fob. Any type of remote start can cause it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts