Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
114 Posts
This has happened a few times now after a remote start The car door will not open by either touching the handle or pressing the unlock button on the key FOB. I'm locked out and the car is running!
3rd I have to use the manual key to get in. Anyone else have this problem?
It happen to me but I find out is my cell phone too close to my key fob then that will happen. Make sure your cell phone not in the same pocket.

·
Super Moderator
114 Posts
It doesn't happen to me when I start the car with Acura link. But Acura link take too long to connect to my phone compare with my old car which is a 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, they even have a timer to restart the car any time anywhere. I am impressed by FORD. Hopefully Acura link can do that.

·
Super Moderator
114 Posts
It doesn't happen to me when I start the car with Acura link. But Acura link take too long to connect to my phone compare with my old car which is a 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, they even have a timer to restart the car any time anywhere. I am impressed by FORD. Hopefully Acura link can do that.
Just FYI it happen after I remote start my car, sometimes it happen some discrepancy or either lock or unlock door thru Acura link. So far I just try to avoid those operation, unless is very necessary. Remember all of this is design issues I believe. Someone didn't do their job. Acura may need to tighten up the factory inspection procedure. They should be able to find out.

·
Super Moderator
114 Posts
Why should it design that way, I never have problem with my 2017 Ford Fusion Sport. I can even start my car when I was at the middle of Atlantic Ocean, literally.

·
Super Moderator
114 Posts
Why should it design that way, I never have problem with my 2017 Ford Fusion Sport. I can even start my car when I was at the middle of Atlantic Ocean, literally.
I believe there is some signal interference to the system. Sometimes it works perfect and some times it doesn't, just have to watch out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts