Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a new TLX on the roads today for the first time. It was black and looked great. It was even in my own neighborhood.

Guess I no longer have the chance to the be the first in my neighborhood to have a TLX. :(

I did spot a 2014 RLX about a week ago and thought it was a TLX. Only knew it was a RLX from the back ID.

Hopefully the dealer will come through for me this week.

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
I've been waiting to see one in my area. I hardly ever see any newer Acura cars. Lots of RDXs or MDXs though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I saw only one TLX so far, and it was exactly the color and kit I wanted. Its still going to be cool to be one of the first ones to have one. I feel your pain though brotha..

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've only seen them at auto shows so far. Haven't seen them out on the street unfortunately. I expect to see more around very soon though. I thought that people may like having more Acuras in the neighborhood. You know, we are all on the same team, but instead I guess people are just wanting to be the first on the block to have one.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I haven't seen one around town at all. I wonder what sales will be like when those get released. Maybe there just aren't that many people buying them.

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
It only came out a month or so ago and it's still not fully released. I still think the SH-AWD will be a big seller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've seen one or two before, but to be honest they don't stick out from the crowd that much on the street. They are kinda rare and aren't quite the eye draw that some other luxury cars are.

I hope that I see one that really stands out to me soon though. Hopefully I'll be quick on the draw to take a picture when it happens too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts