Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these floating around. Not really sure what they are, who did them or if they even mean anything...

·
Registered
228 Posts
"Unveiling quicker than you think."

That doesn't mean it is happening very quickly...

These teases don't get me very excited about the new TLX. The first one shows off the front end of the car, but I don't see much new about that design from Acura's previous sedans.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Even if the first rendering isn't official. Who ever did that needs to join acura's design team, because if they can make that happen, people will love it big time for it's design.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Finally something to give us a better idea of what to expect.
still need to see more on the front and rear profiles.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The first render/drawing thing looks cool.. It still looks like an Acura but it pushes further than Acura has in the past. Acura needs to take a risk with the design. Its fault in the past has been being too plain and conservative with their sedan designs IMO.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The first render/drawing thing looks cool.. It still looks like an Acura but it pushes further than Acura has in the past. Acura needs to take a risk with the design. Its fault in the past has been being too plain and conservative with their sedan designs IMO.
well the bird beak grill was a big departure from Acura design in the past and it hasn't exactly worked out swimmingly. I think its safe to say acura is going to play a bit conservative in the design department this time around. Now thats not saying its bad, classic timeless styling always beats out on trend anyways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.