Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally did it! I'm going from a 2012 TSX to the TLX 4cy Black Copper Pearl with Espresso interior. I've been told that it SHOULD be to me within two weeks! Hoping to get lucky and have it get here SOONER! Fingers crossed!

Stay tuned for pics...

Reactions: bruce dow

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Well, I finally did it! I'm going from a 2012 TSX to the TLX 4cy Black Copper Pearl with Espresso interior. I've been told that it SHOULD be to me within two weeks! Hoping to get lucky and have it get here SOONER! Fingers crossed!

Stay tuned for pics...
Welcome to the forum! I am glad to see you made your first post.

Congratulations on your new TLX purchase. Glad you only have to wait two weeks. That is incredible.

That is a nice color combo. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Color combo is great. One of my favorites for sure.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get the chance.

·
Registered
681 Posts
great choice and welcome to the clan!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts

Stay tuned for pics...
Never saw any pics. How did it turn out? :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know! I haven't gotten around to posting pics because we've had really cold temps and/or snow here in WI which makes for a filthy car!

Love the color combo and I've been getting TONS of compliments on it! I also added the side underbody spoiler and rear splash guards and I plan on adding a decklid spoiler in a couple weeks to complete the look!

Sadly i'll be taking my car in tomorrow for transmission issues which we are ALL aware of so I won't word vomit about it here :)

IF we have a warm weekend i will clean her up and post some pics!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I know! I haven't gotten around to posting pics because we've had really cold temps and/or snow here in WI which makes for a filthy car!

Love the color combo and I've been getting TONS of compliments on it! I also added the side underbody spoiler and rear splash guards and I plan on adding a decklid spoiler in a couple weeks to complete the look!

Sadly i'll be taking my car in tomorrow for transmission issues which we are ALL aware of so I won't word vomit about it here :)

IF we have a warm weekend i will clean her up and post some pics!!!
I bet you're bound to get a ton more compliments seeing how still there's so few of them out and around!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts