Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does any picture of the TLX not look as good as the car does live? Everytime I a picture I'm like, hmmm its OK.. but when I see one on the road, its like, man I like the lines on that car!

What gives?

·
Registered
727 Posts
This is true for the 17" wheels, and you really appreciate the lines of the car when you do a hand wash..
That's one thing that I love about washing/detailing my own cars, you develop that appreciation for the design, seeing things you wouldn't have otherwise seen looking at it how you usually would from a foot away or more.

I find that the crouching I do to in order to properly see the finish on what ever area i'm working on helps to connect the dots with design, seeing the flow and quite possibly how air would flow along it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think that its very true that it looks better in person. I do think that other cars look better in pictures than the TLX, and maybe that does have something to do with the overall calibre of the design of the TLX compared to other luxury vehicles. I think that most people would say that the Germans, for example, have nicer designs than Acura.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well just picked the TLX up today and I can say it looks great in my garage!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats there buddy! We're gonna need some pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts