Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acura rolled out its TLX prototype recently, but what did that do to the price of the Acura TL which it is supposed to replace? Last month you could get a $3,000 factory incentive on the Acura TL, and now that incentive is up to $5,000.

If you're interested, note that $2,000 of that $5,000 offer is available with just 2.9 percent financing for up to 60 months. If you add in a $2,000 dealer discount that means you could be getting a $44,000 car for $7,000 under the sticker price for cash buyers and $4,000-plus if one finances.

Would anyone think about doing this for the super savings that are possible?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Definitely time to buy a TL, once the TLX is out in dealers, TL prices will drop. Acura's are always best to buy on the used market.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Whats an "advanced model?" Is that a trim level or something?

I mean if you like the TL, it seems like the prime opportunity to buy one once the TLX is on lots. I am seriously considering it, since i don't find the TLX to be much more exciting. i may as well get the more affordable one.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Any idea if they did anything different to the trims for 2014? Seems like for the out going year they might want to do something special.

·
Registered
339 Posts
nothing special

same old trims as 2013. you might be able to grab some 2014s or 2013 clearouts for a great price though

·
Registered
339 Posts
the incentives are the deals!

head to your local acura. you will be surprised. they are discounting the TLs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.