Acura TLX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Is it really worth all that trouble for a new set of taillights and being able to get your hands on it?
honda enthusiasts will. people paid upwards of $500 for UKDM integra taillights.

or oem yellow jdm recaros for $10,000 (for a clean set), and another few K for the matching yellow stitched jdm steering wheel and yellow stitched shift boot. (if you can find it, afford it, THEN ship it from japan)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Shoot on my 3 series I spent a few hundred dollars as soon as I got the car to get the "euro" black line taillights that had a clear/white turn signal instead of the red that it came standard with.
I might do the same for the TLX if the assembly doesn't cost too much...
Like @andre12dbsi mentioned, its all about being a little different and adding your own little touches to make it yours.

It was one of the things my wife was really sad about when I sold my last car that it was uniquely mine, she could tell mine apart from all the other identical models out there.
Hoping to do the same with the TLX slowly (kid expenses have greatly reduced modding budget lol)

·
Registered
2019 TLX base model V6 with P-AWS in Pearl White
70 Posts
I like them, I wouldn't spend the money unless I needed new lights anyway but I like them. I prefer amber to red turn signals personally.

Does anyone have a part number or seller for them? I'd be curious to find out how much it'd cost to get ahold of a pair.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts