Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Very nice. I can imagine the espresso interior is nice as well. :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm still fascinated with the name they gave for that interior... espresso!
But it's a cool way to associate the interior scheme with something people are already familiar with and all the things that factor into the association.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I HATE the way pictures don't do our color justice! Love the tint.
This holds a lot of truth.

Seen 2 black TLX's in the past few days and in person they look FAR better.
Best way to convince yourself you need one if you don't already have or have plans for.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What level of tint is that? 30% all around?

Love the black! I was debating between that and the white. I opted for the espresso interior too!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, i went with 30% all around!

·
Registered
12 Posts
love it

i just purchased my Black Copper Pearl less than a week ago! i am in love. I am looking to get tint as well, but not sure what percentage.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went with the Espresso interior!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

i just purchased my Black Copper Pearl less than a week ago! i am in love. I am looking to get tint as well, but not sure what percentage.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you purchased a TLX.

Tell us more about yourself and your new TLX. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the Black Copper Pearl with Technology Package and Espresso interior. Im debating if I should due the Protective film but was quoted $750 for partial hood, front fender and side mirrors. Thats a lot of cash, not sure what the going rate is , but Im sure its worth it at the end? I am also looking to tint my windows as well. I am located in California and this is my very first car purchase ever! I couldn't be more happier. Wish i had the money to get 18" rims.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
That does seem like a lot. Here in Canada the dealer wanted about $350-$400 for the film over the same areas. If you really want it I would suggest shopping around a bit. I decided not to get it this time around. I've had it in the past and it works well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts