Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm still fascinated with the name they gave for that interior... espresso!
But it's a cool way to associate the interior scheme with something people are already familiar with and all the things that factor into the association.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What level of tint is that? 30% all around?

Love the black! I was debating between that and the white. I opted for the espresso interior too!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

i just purchased my Black Copper Pearl less than a week ago! i am in love. I am looking to get tint as well, but not sure what percentage.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you purchased a TLX.

Tell us more about yourself and your new TLX. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the Black Copper Pearl with Technology Package and Espresso interior. Im debating if I should due the Protective film but was quoted $750 for partial hood, front fender and side mirrors. Thats a lot of cash, not sure what the going rate is , but Im sure its worth it at the end? I am also looking to tint my windows as well. I am located in California and this is my very first car purchase ever! I couldn't be more happier. Wish i had the money to get 18" rims.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
That does seem like a lot. Here in Canada the dealer wanted about $350-$400 for the film over the same areas. If you really want it I would suggest shopping around a bit. I decided not to get it this time around. I've had it in the past and it works well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.