Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a quote for 47k CDN all in and also includes window tinting. Was wondering if this is a good deal as I'm ready to go in tomorrow and make the deal. Please let me know what you guys think of is quote I recieved.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
I got a quote for 47k CDN all in and also includes window tinting. Was wondering if this is a good deal as I'm ready to go in tomorrow and make the deal. Please let me know what you guys think of is quote I recieved.

Thanks

Which trim level did you get the quote for?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
And which Province? Taxes and fees can be different. Here in Ontario, they are about $46K otd on the Acura website by the looks of it.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
2015 TLX pricing

That seems like a decent price if they're including tint and a few other things. If you're unsure though check with another dealer or even run the numbers on the Acura Canada site to see what discount they're giving you over and above the manufacturers price.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum! Sorry I missed your first post. Glad to see here. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I like to use carsdirect.com. They're usually pretty good about adding any incentives, rebates, etc. when calculating a price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts