Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys. New to this forum. Just got my TLX v6 Base yesterday (White with black interior). Wanted to check with you guys if its a good deal. I dont have the paper work infront of me but i can provide more detail later. Here is the Jist.

I traded my MDX 2013 with 33,000 miles with 1 yr left in my lease (10k miles/yr lease). I got 2,200 more than my buy out on the trade, which went towards my downpayment.

I ended up paying $1358 which includes my 1st payment and my monthly lease payment is $356 for 39 months. My buy out is about 22k and change. Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have many pleasant driving moments ahead in your new TLX. As this forum has members from all over North America it would be nice to know where your new TLX will reside.

As far as whether you got a good deal or not, from my perspective that is up to you. If you are happy with it, you enjoy driving the car, and the dealership takes good care of you in maintenance and repairs then you got a good deal. If you weren't happy with the deal they gave you, the car isn't dependable and your dealership doesn't take care of you then you got not so good a deal.

I, too, am in a lease for a V6 with Advance package but I have good history with the salesman and the dealership over one owned and two leased Acuras so there was very little haggling when it came to closing the deal. Others may think I paid too much but I am happy with it so, to me, it was a good deal.

Enjoy your TLX and let us hear from you.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Wade for the feedback. I agree with you on what makes it a good deal and not a good deal. Fingers crossed. Oh and I am residing in TX.
Cheers.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

HI guys. New to this forum. Just got my TLX v6 Base yesterday (White with black interior). Wanted to check with you guys if its a good deal. I dont have the paper work infront of me but i can provide more detail later. Here is the Jist.

I traded my MDX 2013 with 33,000 miles with 1 yr left in my lease (10k miles/yr lease). I got 2,200 more than my buy out on the trade, which went towards my downpayment.

I ended up paying $1358 which includes my 1st payment and my monthly lease payment is $356 for 39 months. My buy out is about 22k and change. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Welcome to the Forum! Good to see your first couple of posts. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts