Acura TLX Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SH-AWD Advance
61 Posts
Just did my chrome delete with 3M Black Gloss.
Looks great! Did you do it yourself or have it done? Are you going to replace the badges with the black ones now to get rid of all chrome?

Could we get some photos from farther back to get a better perspective? I've got a red Advance so I'm very curious and I'd appreciate it!

·
Registered
2021 TLX FWD ADVANCE Red/ Black White
15 Posts
Looks great! Did you do it yourself or have it done? Are you going to replace the badges with the black ones now to get rid of all chrome?

Could we get some photos from farther back to get a better perspective? I've got a red Advance so I'm very curious and I'd appreciate it!
Don’t know if I should order the black tlx emblem that cost 36 dollars or plasti dip them black. Work done at a auto shop
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 SH-AWD Advance
61 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I like the look a lot.

I'm too particular for plasti-dip :ROFLMAO:
I put the OEM accessory black emblems on my previous car (2018 Accord) and the quality was worth the price to me.

·
Registered
2021 TLX FWD ADVANCE Red/ Black White
15 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I like the look a lot.

I'm too particular for plasti-dip :ROFLMAO:
I put the OEM accessory black emblems on my previous car (2018 Accord) and the quality was worth the price to me.
Thanks. That chrome had to go. I went back to the dealership to get a oil change and they thought it was a ASPEC. Think imma order the emblems.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts