Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll just open this up and say the tires is a great option to have on TLX, or any car.

Seriously though, I drove 09 TSX previously and found the stock Michelins they included were pretty good, comparing to Korean BS I have on my Optima. I live in upstate NY, so that's something.

Hopefully, TLX will have good tires as well.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Swapping Michelins for Goodyears?

I'll just open this up and say the tires is a great option to have on TLX, or any car.

Seriously though, I drove 09 TSX previously and found the stock Michelins they included were pretty good, comparing to Korean BS I have on my Optima. I live in upstate NY, so that's something.

Hopefully, TLX will have good tires as well.

While looking in the latest Acura Style magazine, I noticed they had Goodyear tires on the 2015 Acura TLX. Maybe Eagle. I was hoping for the usual Michelins as well.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I was hoping for the Michelin's too. The Michelin's on my 11 TSX show very little wear at 50,000 miles.
I agree and concur. I had 54,000 miles on mine. I was surprised they lasted so long for original tires. My new Yokohamas already have nearly 10,000 on them.

Time for a new car. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.