Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just open this up and say the tires is a great option to have on TLX, or any car.

Seriously though, I drove 09 TSX previously and found the stock Michelins they included were pretty good, comparing to Korean BS I have on my Optima. I live in upstate NY, so that's something.

Hopefully, TLX will have good tires as well.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Swapping Michelins for Goodyears?

I'll just open this up and say the tires is a great option to have on TLX, or any car.

Seriously though, I drove 09 TSX previously and found the stock Michelins they included were pretty good, comparing to Korean BS I have on my Optima. I live in upstate NY, so that's something.

Hopefully, TLX will have good tires as well.

While looking in the latest Acura Style magazine, I noticed they had Goodyear tires on the 2015 Acura TLX. Maybe Eagle. I was hoping for the usual Michelins as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
While looking in the latest Acura Style magazine, I noticed they had Goodyear tires on the 2015 Acura TLX. Maybe Eagle. I was hoping for the usual Michelins as well.
I was hoping for the Michelin's too. The Michelin's on my 11 TSX show very little wear at 50,000 miles.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
I was hoping for the Michelin's too. The Michelin's on my 11 TSX show very little wear at 50,000 miles.
I agree and concur. I had 54,000 miles on mine. I was surprised they lasted so long for original tires. My new Yokohamas already have nearly 10,000 on them.

Time for a new car. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Count me in for the MICHELINS. Had them on all my Acura cars and just don't need anything else!

·
Registered
181 Posts
another vote for Michelins. Had Yokohamas on my old Integras and they did well, but the Michelins on the last couple of TLs have been great. Usually get 50 or 60 k on them.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Michelins are good rubber..even for winter tires, they're super comfortable and last a long time. Good investment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts