Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after placing my deposit on September 22 I finally took possession of my TLX yesterday afternoon?. It's a bellanova white with ebony interior SH-AWD elite. Wow nice car! It's taking me a little bit to get used to all the tech coming from an 08 civic si. Of course I had to put a couple of extras on it....... platinum paint protectant, 3m clear front end protector, tinted the back 3 windows 20%, and added the rear deck lid spoiler.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well after placing my deposit on September 22 I finally took possession of my TLX yesterday afternoon?. It's a bellanova white with ebony interior SH-AWD elite. Wow nice car! It's taking me a little bit to get used to all the tech coming from an 08 civic si. Of course I had to put a couple of extras on it....... platinum paint protectant, 3m clear front end protector, tinted the back 3 windows 20%, and added the rear deck lid spoiler.
Congratulations on the TLX. I have the Bellanova White with Graystone SH-AWD Tech US model, deckled spoiler, and splash guards. I love mine. Post some pictures when you get a chance as I'm interested in what the tint looks like.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Congratulations! Now you know how we feel. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. You must be having a lot of fun with it. Be sure to post up some pictures for us when you get the chance.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.