Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I have been looking for a sporty sedan and the TLX was on our list. Test drove a Q50 and an IS350, both of which were very nice driving cars. The TLX SH-AWD blew them both away in fit and finish, options, comfort and road feel. The other two did feel "sportier", but the TLX felt more luxurious and solid. The other two both felt kinda dated.

Now on to the negotiations and hopefully we will be proud owners within a week or so.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
It's great to see an opinion from someone who test drove a few different cars from the competition.

Good luck with the negotiation. There seem to be some good incentives on right now.......here in Canada at least.

·
Registered
681 Posts
We look forward to you joining the TLX club. Send us details when ready!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im actually in Canada too. The rates are great right now and the salesmen mentioned that if they do go up or down for April, they will honor which ever rate is better. Dealership experience was great.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
I have to say when I leased mine last weekend it was one of the best dealer experiences I've had. It makes all the difference.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

My wife and I have been looking for a sporty sedan and the TLX was on our list. Test drove a Q50 and an IS350, both of which were very nice driving cars. The TLX SH-AWD blew them both away in fit and finish, options, comfort and road feel. The other two did feel "sportier", but the TLX felt more luxurious and solid. The other two both felt kinda dated.

Now on to the negotiations and hopefully we will be proud owners within a week or so.
Welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on your decision. I hope you will be as happy as most of us are.

I guess you are still deciding on the color combination? :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the club, be sure to get the Advance you won't regret it the Lane Keep and Low speed follow with full auto stop are pure magic and u get a bunch of other goodies 2 so Check it out. I got my TLX PAWS Advance on special for $39,500 hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pick her up this Thursday. SH-AWD, BWP with ebony black interior. Getting tinted this week and the grill blacked out next week.

Should be a nice addition to the driveway beside my '13 3.8 Genesis Coupe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.