Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
That's why i don't pay attention to those new paper car reviews, rather see reviews from publications like autoblog, motortrend, etc.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why i don't pay attention to those new paper car reviews, rather see reviews from publications like autoblog, motortrend, etc.
I hear you, but in reality the NYT carries far more weight than autoblog et all. It caters to non enthusiasts which make up the majority of the car buying public. Its them that need convincing off the fence, not us...

·
Registered
228 Posts
BMWs are great cars but I am a little tired of them being treated like the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe they only seem the best because we are comparing everything to them all the time. Can't we just judge a car for what it is instead of how it stacks up to a BMW?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BMWs are great cars but I am a little tired of them being treated like the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe they only seem the best because we are comparing everything to them all the time. Can't we just judge a car for what it is instead of how it stacks up to a BMW?
Because its the yuppie standard. I suppose the core readership of NYT heavily skews BMW. Is it reaffirmation that they made the right decision. "thank God we dodged that bullet" ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts