Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent purchased a 2015 TLX tech package by owner. He mentioned that the nav screen would sometimes go out due to the sun heating up the dash board or low battery life (but would turn back on after the car cools down). I left it out in the sun on a hot day and that's what happened when I turned it back on. The touch screen works fine but the nav screen goes from white to black and won't work, even if the car cools down. The battery life is fine as well. Anyone else experience this? Do I need a new nav screen or can the problem be fixed another way?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Sounds like a new issues to this forum.... and I bet you will need a new computer board / unit or something replaced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey did you ever get this issue figured out? Cause I’m having kind of the same problem. About a minute and half into my driving the nav and touch screen will freeze and go completely black then turn back on like I just turned the car on but I’ll be driving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey did you ever get this issue figured out? Cause I’m having kind of the same problem. About a minute and half into my driving the nav and touch screen will freeze and go completely black then turn back on like I just turned the car on but I’ll be driving.
My problem sounded a bit different. My nav screen wasn't working but the touch screen was working fine. I took it to the Acura dealership, they ran a diagnostic and determined the problem was the nav screen itself. Got it replaced an it works fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts