Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
it's just too bad honda is going to stick to making 6 cylinder supercars.
im pretty sure that hsv-010 is packing a v10 or something.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It's actually just a V8. If Honda really did make a production version of the HSV-010.. The world would end.

·
Registered
222 Posts
the thing is we don't know what it took to develop that engine, for all we know it could be a V8 from another car maker that honda altered for it's own use and brand. but it could also be a 100% honda v8.

would be smart if Honda creates a whole new supercar to sit above the NSX to have the V8.

V8 NSX would be sick but it will never happen

·
Registered
6 Posts
now this shows a bright future.. i like the acura because of its performance and speed. and the powerful engine is also a good gift by honda. thanks for sharing this great video. i like that. and the sound of the car is also very good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So news broke that Honda and McLaren will be teaming up on a road car. Only downside is that if it's badged as an Acura or Honda it probably will be something more mainstream like a Honda S2000 successor and nothing higher, nothing on the NSX level or higher.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So news broke that Honda and McLaren will be teaming up on a road car. Only downside is that if it's badged as an Acura or Honda it probably will be something more mainstream like a Honda S2000 successor and nothing higher, nothing on the NSX level or higher.
Hopefully it will be RWD all we can get from Honda now are FWD and AWD vehicles, I don't get why they keep avoiding RWD setups.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts