Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
278 Posts
Hello people I should take delivery of an 18 Aspec V6 by tomorrow! Coming from an 10th gen Accird 1.5 the feel of the V6 won me over!!

looking to read learn and enjoy the car!!!
Welcome to the TLX Forums I’d imagine you took delivery by now so I’d definitely suggest putting up some pictures we would love to see your 18’ A-Spec in all its glory.
what color is it? Was you considering anything else besides the TLX? Any modification plans for your new TLX?

·
Registered
18 TLX V6 Aspec
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the TLX Forums I’d imagine you took delivery by now so I’d definitely suggest putting up some pictures we would love to see your 18’ A-Spec in all its glory.
what color is it? Was you considering anything else besides the TLX? Any modification plans for your new TLX?
Will do!! Really looking to find and install the Acura oem remote start system as well as detail and ceramic coat her sometime next month!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Sorry photos took so long wanted to get her dialed in plus I’ve been super busy at work!!

Finally had time today to give her a good detail
Started with a decon wash with Gyeon restart wash foamed and two bucket wash.
Hit it with iron remover as well as tar remover
Finally clayed and dryer it.

Polished her out with 3d one and finish polished it with Gyeon Primer!

Applied Gyeon Pure Evo ceramic coating!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
278 Posts

Sorry photos took so long wanted to get her dialed in plus I’ve been super busy at work!!

Finally had time today to give her a good detail
Started with a decon wash with Gyeon restart wash foamed and two bucket wash.
Hit it with iron remover as well as tar remover
Finally clayed and dryer it.

Polished her out with 3d one and finish polished it with Gyeon Primer!

Applied Gyeon Pure Evo ceramic coating!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Now thats one shiny TLX! I gotta learn how to clay bar and wax to really get a nice shine on my car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts