Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So I was super excited yesterday night. My dealer called me and told me they had just installed the launch kit (200 available kits in Canada) on one of their TLX. I ordered it as well, $3200, with Michelin Pilot tires, AND you keep the original 18"rims and tires that come on the car!

It was the V6 model, and it drove like a beauty! The P-AWS was rock solid.The features (sound quality, quiet ride, siri eyes, IDS, ) were great. Felt a lot lighter then my current TL. I can't wait to try the sh-awd, which is the one I ordered. Must be even better! Here are some pictures in the meanwhile guys. Enjoy!

[/URL]

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Body kit, 19" rims and Michelin tires in the pics. The original 18"rims and tires that come on the car also belong to you. You can just buy winter tires and sell the ones on them...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow, thanks for sharing pictures of your TLX, I always wanted to see what they look like in black and like most acura's in black yours looks killer, especially from the rear with the lights illuminated like that.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, thanks for sharing pictures of your TLX, I always wanted to see what they look like in black and like most acura's in black yours looks killer, especially from the rear with the lights illuminated like that.
Its not mine yet, I ordered same one in black, but espresso interior, and the sh-awd. Its coming in October!! BOOO!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I ordered the Blk TLX SH-AWD with the launch package too. Are the Michelins still 225 or 235 and are they all season or summer tires only (hopefully)?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pics, I ordered the Blk TLX SH-AWD with the launch package too. Are the Michelins still 225 or 235 and are they all season or summer tires only (hopefully)?
I live up in Canada, I think they're usually all season. They are 245 though!!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CLASS, pure class. Congrats on the order, can't believe how GOOD the Aero kit looks!
I know I wasn't expecting to like it, but when i saw the gunmetal rims, the tint, its like EXACTLY how I would do it. Anyways going to have to be patient....

·
Registered
134 Posts
The 245's would be great! That is what's on my current car (TL A-Spec 6mt) so i am set for winter tires then. Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
No offence but i hope you're wrong. I know they switched to the Euro size back in 2009 and it would be a curious decision to revert back now but one never knows. That said my current winter tires are on 18" rims with 235 width so worst case i swap them to the 18" rims that come with the launch package as extras (provided the offer of keeping the original tires and rims with the package applies to the west coast too).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Body kit, 19" rims and Michelin tires in the pics. The original 18"rims and tires that come on the car also belong to you. You can just buy winter tires and sell the ones on them...
Thanks for the pix. All that for $3200 is pretty good. If I recall correctly, those 19" alone are around three grand.

Looks like I have to pay a visit to Acura Laval. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.