Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
yeah likely it's not all of them, i know there is a lot more they could point out, just not sure how many it will actually be.

·
Registered
430 Posts
You watch how quickly the suppliers start to gobble each other up. The big makers don't want to deal with a myriad of small suppliers, they would much prefer to buy in bulk from one major supplier. Of course that carries its own vulnerabilities as well, we know this industry is too big to fail anyways ;)

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Surely there are more suppliers. These are the ones Automotive News chose to highlight in their diagram, which I find fascinating.

Just be patient. There will be a good line up of aftermarket mods and suppliers, no matter how "mod proof" Acura has tried to make this car. :laugh:

I really think in spite of the automatic only route Acura has taken, the modders will come to love this car. Where there is a will, there is a way, and that means there will be vendors.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just always find it interesting to see how international a vehicle is. The parts really come from all over the world. I don't think that car companies can really say they are from a certain country anymore. The auto industry is completely international.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts