1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX Type S
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Looking to upgrade to 20’s?

I’m upgrading to the Yspoke wheels and looking to get rid of the set of stock 20x9’s. Wheels only (no tires as I’m just swapping out the old tires to the new rims).

Standard Wheels
WHEEL ASSY., ALUMINUM (20X9J) (TPMS)(MAXION WHEELS)
42800-TGZ-A90

Link to wheel specs for more info

Driven car for 700 miles, all wheels are in A/A- condition.

Willing to negotiate for fair price and can send better pictures if there’s interest. Below pics were taken on 11/27 at the dealership after spoiler installation.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all,

I’m upgrading to the Yspoke wheels and looking to get rid of the set of stock 20x9’s. Wheels only (no tires as I’m just swapping out the old tires to the new rims).

Standard Wheels
42800-TGZ-A90

Willing to negotiate for fair price and can send better pictures if there’s interest. Below pics were taken on 11/27 at the dealership after spoiler installation.

View attachment 27046
View attachment 27049
View attachment 27048
View attachment 27047
I might be interested. What part of country are you located in?

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX Type S
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be interested. What part of country are you located in?
I reside in Northern California. Willing to meet up if it’a enough of a close proximity, otherwise, will factor in shipping into the price.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX Type S
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too far away. In Massachusetts. I need one replacement stock Type S wheel. I curbed my right rear.
Ah sucks- sorry to hear about your right rear. Yeah, i’m looking to sell the whole set. Thanks for the inquiry.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Too far away. In Massachusetts. I need one replacement stock Type S wheel. I curbed my right rear.
Ugh, I curbed my Left rear! I was so dang sad when it happened. Stupid drive-through had a curb opening that protruded further with the curve and I did not realize it. I too am looking for a single wheel to swap. Might go to the dealer and find one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,

Standard Wheels
42800-TGZ-A90

View attachment 27046
View attachment 27049
View attachment 27048
View attachment 27047
Hello, are these wheels still available ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Standard Wheels
42800-TGZ-A90

View attachment 27046
View attachment 27049
View attachment 27048
View attachment 27047
I’m in NC. Still available??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts