Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

Just a quick note to say after almost 4 years and 4,800 or so posts, I’ll be stepping back from the forum as well as my moderator duties.

This has been an extremely pleasant group to be part of especially when compared to some of the other forums I’ve been part of over the years. The fact that no one gets flamed for asking questions that have often been asked so many times, to just being helpful. It’s a great group.

I’ll still pop in from time to time to see what’s up but @Crashmaster will be solely in charge moving forward.

Thanks to everyone for their support and cooperation.

Andre

·
Registered
213 Posts
sorry to hear.. your one of the only ones to ever chime in on my threads/posts..
you still keeping the TLX or going a different?
i've also notice this site has sure taken a major hit in traffic too..
i only signed up on here because it had a lot of active Vancouver members and was easier on the eyes compared to Acurazine

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!

Thanks. I haven’t had the TLX in almost two years. Well a year and a half I guess. That’s part of the reason I’m stepping back. It was so easy helping out when I could go out to the driveway and take a look for myself. Going by memory isn’t always helpful.

As the ‘19s come out I’m sure traffic will pick up a bit. People buying discounted 18s, and people buying new 19s.

The TLX is a great car. I guess with your issues you probably don’t see it that way. My TLX was a great car. The service dept treated me really well. I just needed something bigger.

·
Super Moderator
629 Posts
We pretty much started off the same week as moderators on this board. Your knowledge of cars and more specifically Acura cars has really been beneficial to everyone on this board. Good luck on your upcoming ventures and when you see or pass a TLX on the road, make sure to give a little nod as you helped make these cars one step better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
This has been an extremely pleasant group to be part of especially when compared to some of the other forums I’ve been part of over the years. The fact that no one gets flamed for asking questions that have often been asked so many times, to just being helpful. It’s a great group.

Andre

Hopefully there will be more activity here. That's why I like to stick around this forum. Plus it works on Tapatalk that makes it super easy to regularly check in. Thanks for your contributions and time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Best of luck, the forum will miss your valuable contributions. Be safe and check in from time to time... and when you return a TLX we might let you join.

lol he'll have to prove how sorry he was for leaving first !! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts