Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the very first set of 2015 Acura TLX Spy photo's. A lot of camo and very little to see but at least the drivers side door is open allowing us to see how some of the cabin looks. More to come!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yea its nice to see some spy shots but they really don't show us much. it could be any sedan when its wearing that much camo.

I find Acura strange with the secrecy of its vehicles. It keeps things pretty close to the chest but then the NSX has been showing its face every chance it gets and it still has a while before it will actually be on sale.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea its nice to see some spy shots but they really don't show us much. it could be any sedan when its wearing that much camo.

I find Acura strange with the secrecy of its vehicles. It keeps things pretty close to the chest but then the NSX has been showing its face every chance it gets and it still has a while before it will actually be on sale.
it might show us very little, but it's still better than nothing, at least now we're starting to get an idea of what it should look like. Mix what we see here with the new RLX and go from their.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i did notice that the rims are pretty small on that car.

why does Acura provide such small rims on such a large car.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
concept-c is apparently the TLX, hard to see how the concept resembles this test mule with all the camouflage on

·
Registered
339 Posts
i thought concept c was the concept for the honda accord

just something i realized

there is LED headlights under there!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i thought concept c was the concept for the honda accord

just something i realized

there is LED headlights under there!
Yea there is an LED strip on the bottom, can't say for sure if the headlights, low and high beams will be LED, but the new Honda Accord has them, good chance the TLX will too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
nah they dont look like LED strips

LED strips are closer together

And you can sort of see the glow from the projector like a bulb.

Plus the spacing out and how its at the right height tells me they are Jewel eye headlights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts