Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months of research comparing the TLX V6 SH-AWD Advance Package with 19" diamond cut alloy wheels to as similar as I could get to BMW 3 Series, Audi A3, A4, Cady ATS Coupe, Benz C Class, and a short flirtation with the Lexus RC 350 Sport Type, I'm ordering the TLX...whew!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

After several months of research comparing the TLX V6 SH-AWD Advance Package with 19" diamond cut alloy wheels to as similar as I could get to BMW 3 Series, Audi A3, A4, Cady ATS Coupe, Benz C Class, and a short flirtation with the Lexus RC 350 Sport Type, I'm ordering the TLX...whew!
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a good one.

What color combination did you decide on?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having a tough time deciding on color. Prior TLs 04' silver and '06' black. I want some color. Looked at all the colors offered at the dealership and can't help but think the gorgeous lines would really pop if the red and blue weren't so subdued. I believe I would fall in love with the Black Copper Pearl if it had more copper and less black. Suggestions?

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Having a tough time deciding on color. Prior TLs 04' silver and '06' black. I want some color. Looked at all the colors offered at the dealership and can't help but think the gorgeous lines would really pop if the red and blue weren't so subdued. I believe I would fall in love with the Black Copper Pearl if it had more copper and less black. Suggestions?
It's a tough call. Go with what you like.

I like the Black Cooper Pearl and the Silver, but as you mentioned they are close to black. If they were a shade or two lighter, I probably would have had a difficult time deciding between the two.

Black and white were out for me, as I like color. Went with my usual red, since I like red.

Definitely check them out on a Sunny day, if possible. In the light the BCP and Silver do look nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts